KnowBe4 is currently looking for top-performing college students interested in sales to join our virtual Sales Career Accelerator program. This comprehensive program will expose students to the sales strategies used by successful Silicon Valley companies and help students enter the industry with practical skills, knowledge, and experience.
Please note that this program is 100% virtual, is informational in nature, and does not carry any job duties or responsibilities. Participants will not be paid. Participation in the program does not guarantee any future employment with KnowBe4.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THIS PROGRAM?
New Sales & Life Skills
Opportunities To Network With Senior Leaders & Recruiters
Strengthened Existing Skills
Improved Chances Of Getting Hired
WHEN WILL THE PROGRAM RUN?
October 21, 2020 - April 21, 2021
1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month
4:30-6:00 pm ET
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
October 21, 2020 - Program Introduction: Quick Pitches & Networking
November 4, 2020 - Sales Workshop: KnowBe4 Roadmap to Success
November 18, 2020 - Sales Workshop: Strategic Prospecting in Tech
December 2, 2020 - Network With Recruiters: Interact Directly With KnowBe4's Recruitment Team
December 16, 2020 - Sales Workshop: The Art of Tailoring a Demo
January 6, 2021 - Plan Your Path: Perfect Your LinkedIn & Learn About Sales Careers
January 20, 2021 - Sales Competition: Test The Skills You've Learned
February 3, 2021 - Sales Workshop: Negotiating like a Pro
February 17, 2021 - Sales Workshop: The Void Between Sales and Closing
March 3, 2021 - Meet The CRO: "Ask Me Anything" Session With KnowBe4's Chief Revenue Officer
March 17, 2021 - Sales Workshop: Objection Handling Like a Boss
April 7, 2021 - Sales Competition: Test The Skills You’ve Learned
April 21, 2021 - Graduation & Networking: Graduate & Interact Directly With KnowBe4's Recruitment Team
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related major.
- Must possess a strong interest in a sales career at a fast-growing software company.
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection, with a webcam and the ability to connect to virtual sessions via Zoom.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS?
- Must have an attendance rate of 80% or above in order to graduate from the program.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Submit your application and resume at www.knowbe4.com/sales-career-accelerator.
- Once you submit your resume and application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit a video. We ask that you submit an application video (no longer than 5 minutes in length) to express your interest in the program and starting a career in sales.
- If you move to the next round, you will be scheduled for an interview with the recruitment team and sales executives at KnowBe4.
- Decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
- The top 20 students will be selected for the program by October 1, 2020.
If you want to accelerate your career in sales, this is the program for you! No matter where you live, you can join our virtual program and learn skills from the best sales representatives in the industry.