Traditional Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing attacks like CryptoWall V2.0 and other ransomware. More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security. They need to be trained by an expert like Kevin Mitnick, and after the training stay on their toes, keeping security top of mind. Here is your 90-second video.
|Read Reviews at Spiceworks|
|Kevin Mitnick Speaking Requests|
Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training 2014™
Based on Kevin’s 30+ year unique first-hand hacking experience, you now can train employees to better manage the urgent IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks.
This is a high quality web-based interactive training using case-studies, live demonstration videos and short tests. Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training 2014 specializes in making sure employees understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear-phishing, malware and social engineering, and are able to apply this knowledge in their day-to-day job. Each case study ends with its own short multiple choice test, there is a quiz at the end of the training, and trainees get a unique job-aid: Social Engineering Red Flags™ with 22 things to watch out for. The press loves it. We made InfoWorld’s front page with a very positive article. The 2014 version comes in two flavors (which you both get); the full 30-40 minute training and a new, condensed 15-minute version which specifically focuses on Advanced Persistent Threats and now is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (Mandarin). We provide this program in three ways: 1) A Software-as-a-Service subscription running in our cloud; 2) You can load the training in your own Learning Management System; and 3) as a fully Managed Service.
After the training, KnowBe4’s highly effective scheduled Phishing Security Tests keep your employees on their toes. From your Admin Console you are able to schedule regular Phishing Security Tests (PST for short) from our dozens of templates. In case an employee falls for one of these simulated phishing attacks, you have several options for correction, including instant remedial online training. You can schedule one-shot, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly simulated phishing attacks and immediately see which employees fall for these social engineering tricks. Here is some visible proof the training works with 2013 results followed by seven example case studies.
NEW: September 2014 Version 3.5 Console Features
We have just released the new V3.5 of the admin console with a host of new features:
- Vishing Security Tests (VST). With this module you can test your end-users with simulated interactive voice response (IVR) attacks over the phone. Upload a CSV file with their phone numbers and choose a Kevin Mitnick VST Scenario™. Note that VST’s are part of the Platinum pricing level. Screenshot here.
- Simulated Attachments; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Zip, (also zipped versions of these files). If a user opens the attachment, it will show in your console.
- Customizable “hover-links” that show when a user hovers their mouse over a link
- Specify the user needs to read your organization’s Internet Security Policy and confirm with a tracked click that they have read it and will comply with that policy.
- Support for single sign-on using Security Assertion Markup Language.
- Custom Templates you can create from scratch or clone from our system templates and edit, and send to your users. Each Template can have its own custom landing page too! Here are some screen shots.
- New summary information about all the campaigns, a new graph with the last five campaigns and if it was a recurring campaign, the phish prone percentage is shown for the last three campaign runs.
- Top 50 ‘clickers’ – most Phish-prone users that clicked on that campaign, with a CSV format available for download.
- Campaign run details about the number of deliveries, clicks, a graph with the number of clicks per hour, in the first 8 hours, and a graph with the number of clicks per day for the duration of the campaign run.
- Filter all campaigns on recipients, actual delivered, opened, clicked, bounced, dropped and download all this in CSV format.
Based on Kevin’s 36-year first-hand hacking experience, you will get next-generation web-based training and testing, addressing the needs of C-level Executives, IT, HR, and employees.
KnowBe4 is the market leading on-demand Internet Security Awareness Training (ISAT) provider that enables you to quickly address the increasingly urgent security problem of social engineering.
With world-class, user-friendly and effective Internet Security Awareness Training, KnowBe4 gives you self-service enrollment, and both pre-and post-training phishing security tests that show you the percentage of end-users that are Phish-prone. KnowBe4’s unique scheduled Phishing Security Test keeps your employees on their toes, and provides instant remedial online training in case an employee falls for a simulated phishing attack.
The Internet Security Awareness Training project leader at every KnowBe4 customer gets access to user provisioning, and comprehensive training reporting. Every end-user gets an engaging and effective 30-40 minute training and after being trained can receive ongoing testing. Executives get the insight they need to maximize training ROI and track security compliance. The Admin Console provides instant graphs of training effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not that much into hacking, who is Kevin Mitnick?
During the mid nineties, Kevin Mitnick was the Most Wanted hacker in the world, and now is a Fortune 500 Security Consultant: Based on his 36 years of first-hand experience with hacking and social engineering, we are covering Security Awareness Training from a number of attack vectors. Your employees are going to be a much stronger ‘human firewall’ than before. Read more here: Who is Kevin Mitnick?
Do you have a datasheet in PDF format?
Sure we do. Here is the PDF.
Why is KnowBe4′s training ‘next-generation’?
KnowBe4′s Internet Security Awareness Training is based on 36 years of Kevin Mitnick’s first-hand hacking experience. This is the first time that his experience is available in a web-based format! More over, our offering comes with an ongoing end-user security audit called ‘Phishing Security Test’ which allows you to send regular simulated phishing attacks to employees to reinforce the training, and to immediately remediate end-users if they click on a simulated phishing link.
Why do employees even need this training?
Cybercrime is moving at light speed. A few years ago, bad guys used to specialize in identity theft, but now they take over your organization’s network, plunder your Intellectual Property, exfiltrate your customer transaction databases and/or hack into your bank accounts, and steal tens- or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Every small and medium organization is at risk. Will you be the next cyberheist victim because an untrained employee clicked on a phishing link?
How many employees can we sign up? What is your scalability?
KnowBe4 was built 100% in the cloud from scratch. We are essentially infinitely scalable. Our infrastructure lives in Amazon’s Web Services cloud, and if you would have a few hundred thousand employees that need training, we literally flip a few switches and we have you completely covered.
Is my data safe and secure?
There are a few video segments in the training, are they going to slow down the learner while they download?
Our courseware player uses an advanced pre-buffering mechanism to deliver content to the user. The player automatically loads subsequent sections while the user is viewing the current screen. In other words, there is no need for the entire presentation to load before the user can begin playback. They do need to be connected with a broadband internet connection though, a slow wireless connection could cause delays in video playback.
At the end of the training, there is a section with Red Flags. It would be great to have a PDF with those Red Flags, is that possible?
Yes, it’s actally available from within the training application. Click on the Attachments link at the top right corner of the training app, and click on Social Engineering Red Flags. The PDF will show up and is printable. Here is a copy as well, ask all employees to print it out and pin it to their wall.
Please be aware of the following requirements
- Browser and broadband Internet connection (IE9 and up, Chrome and Firefox all work) Note: a slow wireless connection could cause delays in video playback.
- Pop-up Blocker Disabled.
Internet Explorer Security Settings:
- ActiveX “Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins” Enable or Prompt.
- AciveX “Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting” Enable or Prompt.
Quick Start Guide:
Here is a link to the resources section which has an updated Quick Start Guide for your free Phishing Security Test.
Start an account and try Free Phishing Security Test:
One of our reps will contact you as soon as possible.
var google_conversion_id = 978904139;
var google_conversion_language = "en";
var google_conversion_format = "3";
var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";
var google_conversion_label = "lFNiCK2rnwQQy8jj0gM";
var google_conversion_value = 0;
/* ]]> */