– How you manage training is always about how you manage costs.
– Especially hard when it gets to Security Awareness Training which is highly specialized.
– Being able to train all employees worldwide via distance learning on the same security processes and procedures, and flex resources.
– Many organizations these days are required to comply with a multitude of regulations, just take the PCI (Payment Card Industry) Security Program for example.
– Training helps to prevent failures and protect from the liabilities of being sued for insufficient training, a clear and present danger in the case of cyber heists.
– For many organizations, training is a necessity, but the development, management and delivery of training is a distraction.
– One of the first major investments is a Learning Management System. Why incur these costs when the outsourcing company has already paid for it?