Do Your Users Know How to Report a Suspicious Email?
Should they call the help desk, or forward it? Should they forward to IT including all headers? Delete and not report it, forfeiting a possible early warning?
KnowBe4’s Phish Alert button gives your users a safe way to forward email threats to the security team for analysis and deletes the email from the user's inbox to prevent future exposure. All with just one click! And now, supports Outlook Mobile!
Employees Report Phishing Emails With One Click
- When the user clicks the Phish Alert button on a simulated Phishing Security Test, this user’s correct action is reported.
- When the user clicks the Phish Alert button on a non-simulated phishing email, the email will be directly forwarded to your Incident Response team.
- Has fully customizable button text and user dialog boxes.
Clients supported: Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 & Outlook for Office 365, Exchange 2013 & 2016, Outlook on the web (Outlook.com), the Outlook Mobile App (iOS and Android), Chrome 54 and later (Linux, OS X, and Windows), Gmail accounts connected through Google Workspace, Gmail Add on is compatible with Gmail in browser and mobile clients.
Phish Alert Benefits
- Reinforces your organization’s security culture, users can report suspicious emails with one click.
- Your employee gets instant feedback, which reinforces their training.
- Incident Response gets early phishing alerts from users, creating a network of “sensors”. You can change the receiving email address and add a prefix.
- You can change the user dialog box text regularly to coordinate with your security awareness program. When your user opens email client, the add-in pulls in your updated messaging.
- Easy deployment via MSI file for Outlook, G Suite deployment for Gmail (Chrome), and manifest install for Microsoft 365
Phish Alert Button Messages After Reporting Suspicious Emails
How the Phish Alert Button Works
Further Enhance Your Management of Social Engineering Threats
- Continue to push down your user’s Phish-prone percentage.
- Reporting of both simulated and real phishing emails involves users even more.
- Your Incident Response Team can act faster on possible real phishing attacks.
Included in your Security Awareness Training at NO extra cost!
Want to learn more?
Download our Phish Alert Button overview (PDF)
How to install & use Phish Alert:
Free Phish Alert Button
Do your users know what to do when they receive a phishing email? KnowBe4's Phish Alert Button gives your users a safe way to forward email threats to the security team for analysis and deletes the email from the user's inbox to prevent future exposure. All with just one click! Phish Alert benefits:
Here's how it works:
- Reinforces your organization’s security culture
- Users can report suspicious emails with just one click
- Incident Response gets early phishing alerts from users, creating a network of “sensors”
- Email is deleted from the user's inbox to prevent future exposure
- Easy deployment via MSI file for Outlook, G Suite deployment for Gmail (Chrome) and manifest install for Microsoft 365
PS: Don't like to click on redirected buttons? Cut & paste this link in your browser: