About The Program
KnowBe4’s Sales Career Accelerator is a 6-month virtual training and professional development program for college Juniors and Seniors that are interested in pursuing a career in sales. Through this program, students will enter the industry with practical skills, knowledge and experience.
Please note that this program is 100% virtual, is informational in nature, and does not carry any job duties or responsibilities. Participants will not be paid. Participation in the program does not guarantee any future employment with KnowBe4.
Learn New Skills
- Learn the processes and systems that top Silicon Valley companies use to create and maintain growth
- Learn what top companies look for in sales reps and how to get hired after college
Network With Recruiters & Senior Leaders
- Meet the Chief Revenue Officer of KnowBe4
- Learn from several SVPs and VPs of sales
- Network directly with KnowBe4’s recruitment team
Grow Your Existing Skills
- Get hands-on practice under the guidance of KnowBe4's top sales reps and executives
- Work with other students to improve your sales skills together
Improve Your Chances of Getting Hired
- Upgrade your resume to help you land your dream job
- Top performers will get a chance to become interns or employees at KnowBe4
Sessions take place from 4:30-6:00 pm (EST) on the
first and third Wednesday of each month from November to April.
November - December 2023
November 1, 2023
Introductions & Roadmap
to Success in Sales
November 15, 2023
Prospecting in Tech Workshop
December 6, 2023
Sales Competition Round 1 &
Writing a Cold Email Workshop
December 20, 2023
Selling Yourself - LinkedIn Workshop
January - February 2024
January 3, 2024
The Art of Tailoring a Demo Workshop & LinkedIn Profile Review
January 17, 2024
Ask Me Anything Session with
February 7, 2024
Negotiating Like a Pro Workshop
February 21, 2024
Sales Competition Round 2 & Elevator Pitch Workshop
March - April 2024
March 6, 2024
Ask Me Anything Session with Recent Grads & Competition Prep Workshop
March 20, 2024
Objection Handling Like a
Boss Sales Workshop
April 3, 2024
Final Sales Competition & Resume/Interview Workshop
April 17, 2024
Resume Review, Recruiter
Panel & Graduation
Submit your application and resume below.
Once you submit your resume and application, a member of our recruitment team will reach out to you to schedule a phone interview.
If you move to the next round, you will be scheduled for an interview with the recruitment team and sales executives at KnowBe4.
Decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
The top 20 students will be selected for the program by October 2023.
- Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related major.
- Must possess a strong interest in a sales career at a fast-growing software company.
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection, with a webcam and the ability to connect to virtual sessions via Zoom.
- Must have an attendance rate of 80% or above in order to graduate from the program.