About The Program
KnowBe4’s Sales Career Accelerator is a 6-month virtual training and professional development program for college Juniors and Seniors that are interested in pursuing a career in sales. Through this program, students will enter the industry with practical skills, knowledge and experience.
Please note that this program is 100% virtual, is informational in nature, and does not carry any job duties or responsibilities. Participants will not be paid. Participation in the program does not guarantee any future employment with KnowBe4.
Learn New Skills
- Learn the processes and systems that top Silicon Valley companies use to create and maintain growth
- Learn what top companies look for in sales reps and how to get hired after college
Network With Recruiters & Senior Leaders
- Meet the Chief Revenue Officer of KnowBe4
- Learn from several SVPs and VPs of Sales
- Network directly with KnowBe4’s Recruitment team
Grow Your Existing Skills
- Get hands-on practice under the guidance of KnowBe4's top sales reps and executives
- Work with other students to improve your sales skills together
Improve Your Chances of Getting Hired
- Upgrade your resume to help you land your dream job
- Top performers will get a chance to become interns or employees at KnowBe4
Sessions take place from 4:30-6:00 pm (EST) on the
first and third Wednesday of each month from November to April.
November - December 2022
November 2, 2022
Program Introduction: Get To Know Each Other & Networking
November 16, 2022
Sales Workshop: Strategic Prospecting in Tech
December 7, 2022
Sales Activity: Put Prospecting to the Test
December 21, 2022
Sales Workshop: The Art of Tailoring A Demo
January - February 2023
January 4, 2023
Sales Activity: Selling Yourself and Building Your Personal Brand
January 18, 2023
Sales Workshop: Negotiating Like a Pro
February 1, 2023
Sales Competition Round 1 & Sales Workshop: Objection Handling Like a Boss
February 15, 2023
Sales Competition Round 2 & Sales Workshop: Selling with Emotional Intelligence
March - April 2023
March 1, 2023
Meet the Sales Execs: “Ask Me Anything” Session With KnowBe4’s Sales Executives
March 15, 2023
Sales Workshop: Competition Preparation
April 5, 2023
Final Sales Competition: Test the Skills You’ve Learned
April 19, 2023
Graduation & Networking: Graduate & Interact Directly With KnowBe4's Recruitment Team
Submit your application and resume below.
Once you submit your resume and application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit a video. We ask that you submit an application video (no longer than 5 minutes in length) to express your interest in the program and starting a career in sales.
If you move to the next round, you will be scheduled for an interview with the recruitment team and sales executives at KnowBe4.
Decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
The top 20 students will be selected for the program by October 2022.
- Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related major.
- Must possess a strong interest in a sales career at a fast-growing software company.
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection, with a webcam and the ability to connect to virtual sessions via Zoom.
- Must have an attendance rate of 80% or above in order to graduate from the program.