What is the ReStart Pathway?
Have you ever wanted to do something new but felt stuck in your current career because you didn’t have “relevant” work experience? Do you identify as an individual from an underrepresented community who is trying to make a change and maximize your future career success? If so, then this pathway is designed for you! Restart your professional career with this 6-month pathway. This is a fully paid, fully remote position on our customer success team, and those who successfully complete this pathway will be offered a full-time position with KnowBe4.
Applications are closed for 2022. Sign up below to be notified about future pathway dates and when applications open again.
Build Your Professional Portfolio
- Showcase your personal and professional development.
- Get professional headshots.
- Create a strong resume full of new skills.
Further Your Education
- Receive comprehensive training and onboarding.
- Earn industry certifications after pathway completion.
- Receive tuition reimbursement upon pathway completion.
Learn From the Best
- Access KnowBe4's amazing network of performance coaches.
- Work with our Career Development team to plan your future.
- Join "Ask Me Anything" sessions with top executives.
- Join a dynamic team that understands how to make work exciting.
- Participate in frequent team-building events.
- Get all the perks of being a part of KnowBe4!
Common Career Journeys
This chart shows just a few of the common career journeys that KnowBe4’s customer success employees follow. Through our education, certification, and career development programs, the potential for growth is limitless!
The ReStart Pathway is an opportunity to experience firsthand how the customer success team operates from the ground up.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for managing and building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. Customer Success Managers deliver a great customer experience, maximize the use of our products, and deliver outcomes and results that exceed our customer expectations.
- Must be 18 years or older at the start of the pathway
- Looking to restart your career or make a career change
- Minimal to no experience in the tech or sales industries
- Driven to learn new things
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of computers, email, the related uses, and terminology
- Interest in technology, sales, and customer service
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer, including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Be proactive when conducting discovery with customers on opportunities and handle any objections to ensure predictability of successfully closing those opportunities
- Negotiate with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Employ pricing strategies that meet the company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells
- Manage your assigned 30, 60, and 90 day opportunity pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with your manager to review
- Meet and exceed bookings targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
Upon successful completion of the ReStart Pathway, you may apply for an open KnowBe4 position in accordance with company policy. As your employment with KnowBe4 is “at will,” KnowBe4 specifically reserves the right to terminate the employment relationship at any point during the ReStart Pathway, or following its completion, with or without cause or advance notice, and without the need to follow any progressive discipline contained in the employee handbook.